Coolcentric standard Limited Product and Service Warranty provides customers with piece of mind, budget protection and speedy service. Additional protection is available through Extended Parts Warranty, On-site Service contracts and Preventive Maintenance contracts.
- Peace of Mind – Coolcentric Warranties ensure you will not be surprised by an extended outage or the unplanned cost associated with repair or replacement of major equipment.
- Budget Protection – Warranties will protect your investment in capital equipment. Because the failure of any mechanical system is guaranteed over time, the cost of a service call with parts and labor can quickly exceed the cost the warranty program itself.
- Speed Service – Just call Coolcentric in the unlikely event of your equipment breaking or malfunctioning and a Coolcentric Professional Services trained service technician will quickly help solve the problem.
What is the difference between the Coolcentric Limited Product & Services Warranty, Extended Parts Warranty, On-site Service contracts and Preventive Maintenance contracts?
- Coolcentric’s Limited Products & Services Warranty covers the parts costs to repair or replace your Coolcentric equipment following Start-Up & Commissioning by Coolcentric Professional Services (CPS). CPS offers Limited Warranty service for all your Coolcentric cooling system components including Rear Door Heat Exchangers, Hose Kit Assemblies and Coolant Distribution units (CDU).
- Coolcentric’s Extended Parts Warranty protects you from unexpected and unbudgeted repair part expenses after the Coolcentric Limited Product & Services Warranty has expired. Coolcentric offers Extended Parts Warranty for Rear Door Heat Exchangers, Hose Kit Assemblies and CDU’s. These Warranties can be renewed annually or purchased as multi-year contracts.
- Coolcentric’s On-site Service contracts cover the CPS labor that is required for troubleshooting, adjusting or installing replacement parts. These contracts can be renewed annually or purchased as multi-year contracts.
- Coolcentric’s Preventive Maintenance services are used to verify proper operation of the equipment and identify or prevent impending problems before they happen. Preventive Maintenance visits cannot be substituted for un-scheduled maintenance visits if the equipment is not covered under a warranty that includes labor.
Coolcentric Limited Product & Services Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The Warranty covers the cost of replacement parts only and can involve the adjustment, repair or replacement of non-performing parts. Labor and shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Coolcentric equipment not installed by CPS is covered by a Parts-Only Replacement Warranty if the equipment serial numbers have been registered with CPS or if proof of purchase date can be otherwise provided.
- CPS technician On-site response is available during normal business hours (8am – 5pm) and is best-endeavor unless upgraded CPS response contracts are in place for the equipment in question.