View Coolcentric Performance
Coolcentric External Manifold Kits
Coolcentric external manifold kits provide users with a permanent, hard-piped connection between the Rear Door Heat Exchanger (RDHx)
and the Coolant Distribution Unit
. The external manifolds are made with copper piping and can be manufactured with a variety of connections, such as drip-proof, quick-connect couplings or NPT fittings.
High-Performance External Manifold Kits for Sustainable Data Centers
The external manifold kit ensures that the chilled water connections within the Coolcentric system are drip-proof and long-lasting. Coolcentric manufactures each external manifold kit using highly engineered materials, and performs strict quality tests on each assembly to maintain a high level of integrity.
External Manifold Kit Benefits:
- Coolcentric application engineers can work with customers to develop designs to ensure that their manifolds can be deployed around physical obstacles
- Quick disconnects allow equipment to be detached easily or new equipment to be added to the system in minutes
- High-quality materials and stringent testing ensure the best performance and peace of mind
- A variety of standard manifold configurations are readily available, or customized solutions can be quickly developed to suit most data center needs
- The kit has an unmatched three-year limited warranty
Standard configurations are available, or Coolcentric can work with customers to develop customized piping schemes to address the challenges of unique data center infrastructures.